“Running is hard, as you grow older you just become slower”.
“Speed or distance is not important, I just run as I feel like it”…
If you are not 100% convinced with either of one of those statements, then read on, you have come to the right place.
Running should be a a chance for you to grow and strive for greater improvements.
Perhaps you can relate to this: For many years I have been listening to runners explaining to me their viewpoints of running.
Maybe for you it was the same, as a child whilst growing up I realised I really enjoy running.. in my early teens I continued to run, and then during my military service, (where all servicemen ran more than ever before), I stumbled across a secret, a revelation that, without knowing it I would make me become a better runner. A successful runner.
No, no gold medals or Olympics, success….. in this case SUCCESS means:
- Running for many years, actually most of them injury free.
- Enjoying running and having a life and friendships.
- Seeing your kids find joy in running, joining you.
- Looking forward to go running even if weather conditions make the sofa feel like a better option.
- Running, overcoming hardships and building your resilience.
- Listening to runners’ feedback: Even after setbacks…
- Seeing a constant improvement.
- Setting new run and life goals and achieving them.
- Successfully completing Comrades Ultramarathon (childhood dream come true).
- 12 marathons in 12 days.
If you want to experience this attitude this mindset, welcome you have come to the right place.
Here we are all about helping you become a better, stronger and smarter run.
As a endurance run trainer, motivational coach combined with training in hypnotherapy, cognitive behaviour therapy, combining techniques from EFT, and EMDR, I decided to create a learning program that assists runners’ in developing a mindset that ensures you grow rather than set limits.
A mindset that enables you to grow and set higher goals than ever.
Sounds crazy… ok hang on…. You surely agree with this….
Whatever you have been thinking, that is who you are today.
What we think about is what controls us
Our sense of direction, our failures all happens in your head.
Unseen thoughts produced visible consequences. Especially if you are a runner and cannot shake some thoughts that add unnecessary weight on your shoulders.
So how do you get rid of thoughts like that? How do you actually set your mind up for success? Positive thinking? Thats too shallow…. it takes tools, you need a new way of thinking. Romans 12:2 be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Join us so you become a better stronger and smarter runner.
Take it easy,